Saturday, May 2, 2009

Update

Howdy all! It's been a while, I know. Tim and I have been living it up here in Texas. I'm almost finished with my first year of grad school! Only one to go... This summer, I will be completing an internship as part of my program; that is TBD. Let's put it this way: if I don't end up with an internship, I'll be spending my summer in Wisconsin learning Chinese. Whoop! We'll see what happens. God is sovereign, and He has a plan for this summer...His plans usually pop up only when they're needed- not months in advance like I plan. It happens.

Tim is doing VERY well in his job. He's been promoted several times and will be promoted a few more times very soon. The people at his work are soooo nice. We love hanging out with them- barbecuing, lounging, watching movies, laughing. The Lord has truly taken care of us in that way. He's a pretty lovable guy, but we hit the jackpot here.

I realize that's not super exciting, but that's life for us now. Oh! And we're only 2 months away from our one year anniversary. It's hard to believe, but we are so blessed! Thanks for listening in to our lives through this blog.


Lou

No comments: