Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What we're up to...

I realized not long ago that we've posted nothing as to what we are up to now. Well, here's the rundown. Timothy and I moved to Texas after getting married so that I can get a master's in International Affairs. It is a two-year program, of which I have finished one semester, and will require a summer internship (TBD). Tim got a job at a plasma donation center here in town and is now a certified phlebotomist (spelling?). He has done well with several promotions in just a short amount of time.

We live in an apartment and hope to get a dog either this summer or next fall. We've been attending a church for about six months now and have joined a Sunday school class full of newly-weds like ourselves. We love it! I'm also singing in the choir and playing in the praise band; Tim is contemplating getting out his sax and joining the orchestra. We'll see!

Other than that, we are having a blast as newly-weds! I'll keep you posted on anything interesting that happens. Hasta luego, mis amigos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lou! It's great to hear that you guys are doing so well!
It was such a treat to see you two and mom and dad at JnJ for Christmas! :)

Can't wait to see what God has in store for the two of you in the years to come! I love the wedding pics and reading up on you guys!

Wish you the best with everything!
Hope to see you soon...
Send the fam my love...

Love you!
Murph..